In order to improve your pronunciation you should
hear yourself speaking.
you might record your speech together with the
example by the Windows Sound Recorder.
Take care that a microphone should is
connected to your computer.
Eventually apply a head-phone with combined
microphone and start trying with the only the
Click right side down in the
task bar on Volume /Options or in
the configurationwindow on Sound en Audio
equipment (tab Audio
/Volume). Subjoined pictures
will appear; please adjust in them record (select
microphone) and volume as follows:
- In order to start the sound
recorder: click on the red rimmed speaker:
- A window appears
- In it click on
(This program is already in your computer, so it
- Now the sound recorder appears,
usually left in top of the screen.
- In working the sound recorder often
disappears behind the worksheet; fetch
it back by clicking on the button
"Sound" in the task bar:
Doesn't it work out,
Instructions of use for the
- Recording: click on the recording button
with the red dot:
- Just after that click before the example in
the lesson on:
- Speak after the example.
- Stop: click in the sound recorder on the
- Play the result by clicking the play
- Repeat eventually after clicking the rewind
- You may also spool forward with the forward
Wiping or saving
When making the next recording, it will
appear behind the previous one.
You may, however, also start again.
- Click in the sound recorder on File.
A menu appears.
- Click in the menu on New
A text appears: Do you want to save changes?
- Click No when you don't want to
save the spoken sound.
- Or click Yes when
you want to save it.
- In the next window Save file as you
have to fill in a file name (e.g. recording2)
and after that click at the right of it on Save.
- Now you can make the next recording.
To make the sound recorder always visible:
- Please click in the upper
right hand side of the SCREEN on the double
Now the worksheet is reduced.
- Click in the blue bar on top
of the worksheet and drag it as indicated
- Repeat that in each new lesson.
Now the sound recorder always
remains visible when working.